[Wolves] CrossOver Office & LugRadio

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 13:45:11 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 20:37, Kev Adams wrote:

> Excellent news about crossover -

Yeah, I've had my screen shot accepted by CrossOver my fame is spreading fast
I shall be available for book signings, weddings and bahmitsvas a week on
Tuesday :D

> the faltering might be due to itunes for windows being a bit of a resource
> pig which is then added to by crossover
> (i've had the odd hiccup when it's loaded several instances of wine just in
> case any crossover plugins are needed) plus do you use spamassasin in kmail
> (maybe in kontact?).  Another machine draining (but excellent) piece of
> software.

I guessed as much the answer is yes to your above points. To be honest the
only feature of iTunes I wanted was the Podcast storing/update thingy I get
the RSS notifications within Kontact and used to do a manual download but
since the girls had iPod Nano's for crimble I started mucking about with
iTunes and liked the way it just found the latest episode, downloaded it then
played it (if I want).

Ive tried adding it in Gtkpod but it keeps failing with the insulting message
"URL ignored" or something although the word 'ignored' is in there.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com