[Wolves] help please can't switch between broadband ISP

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 21:00:57 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have e-mailed ofcom and seen CAB.  They phoned up on
my behalf.  ntl freedom broadband said that they will
remove the tab in 48 hours.  I doubt that, as i have
lost confidence in what they say, i phoned about 5
times. It has been the 5th week i can't get broadband.
The advice i have been given is to wait till the tab
has beeen removed then think about any compensation.

Cheers

Bobby