[Wolves] Birmingham OpenGuide

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 14:45:09 GMT 2006

Following a lengthy absence, The Birmingham OpenGuide Team are happy to
promote the relaunch of the Birmingham OpenGuide website.

http://birmingham.openguides.org

OpenGuides(tm) is a network of free, community-maintained "wiki" city
guides to which anyone can contribute.

During its absence, the Birmingham OpenGuide website has been redesigned
and upgraded. We now have hosting provided by Positive Internet and more
content has been added. But we still want more, so feel free to
contribute :)

As with every other OpenGuide website, the input comes from the reader.
If you have been to a particular area of Birmingham, enjoyed a drink, a
meal or a day somewhere in or around the city, add it to the Birmingham
OpenGuide website. Share your views, good or bad, and let others know
what there is to find.

Enjoy.

The Birmingham OpenGuides Team

Birmingham OpenGuide is part of the growing family of OpenGuides
websites around the world. See http://openguides.org for more details.