[Wolves] Asterisk geniuses required

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Fri Jul 14 17:33:47 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 15:49 +0100, Adam Sweet wrote:
> Hello all
>
> Some of you may know that I've been playing
> Asterisk at Home on and off for the last few months.
> Well, after many false starts and bits of failed
> hardware I'm close to completing what I want to do.
>
> The part I am stuck on now is getting incoming calls
> to transfer to an external number if they are not
> answered within 15 seconds. I am using 9 to denote an
> outside line. Remember I am using A at H so none of your
> fancy speak, but will dive under the web admin
> interface and edit conf files if need be.

I've had a look at the web interface for A at H briefly but I'm more
familiar with the config files.

Could you share your dialplan (extensions.conf)... it should be quite
easy to add a new priority after a number of seconds to dial back out to
another number (but have you got 2 lines in your server? Or are you
diverting a number from the phone system out over VoIP?)

Thanks

~sm