[Wolves] mail server hosts

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Thu Jun 1 20:43:01 BST 2006

> This looks interesting:
>
> http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/email/
>
> I'd appreciate any comments anyone has about services like this.

Do you know, I've occasionally wondered about using gmail for this.
You create one gmail account, workemail at gmail.com, and all email to
workemail+anythingyoulike at gmail.com goes into that account. You then
set up your domain to do mail forwarding with someone like ZoneEdit or
whoever your domain registrar is, so foobar at robswork.com forwards to
workemail+foobar at gmail.com, and then fetch all the mail out of gmail
into one internal mail server and split it back up again into separate
mailboxes. Or were you thinking of not having an internal mail server
at all?

--
sil

<Cl0ckwork> i hate it when explorer crashes, losing my system tray,
and irc is minized to it
<slick> I hate when I kick a dog and then the owner see's me and I
have to kill him