[Wolves] A day with the boys from GLLUG

Daniel Jones djones9960 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 11:16:27 BST 2006

On 04/05/06, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 May 2006 22:53, Shane M. Coughlan wrote:
>
> > I had a great time, and we touched on some pretty topical things.  If
> > you are interested in deployment of GNU/Linux and other Free systems in
> > business environments, or in the danger that as Free Software gets more
> > corporate we'll cooperate less, you might find something to mull over :)
>
> The FSFE ssl certificate is no good!
>
> Invalid or uncertified.

Actually, there's nothing wrong with it.  It's just they didn't want
to pay money for the certificate, and I don't blame them.

Unfortunately cacert.org isn't included in mainstream browsers as a
trusted source by default yet.  That's what your browser was
complaining about.

Personally I'd rather have the warning window come up than have them
spending their cash on something I regard as a waste.

--
Dan