CACert (was Re: [Wolves] A day with the boys from GLLUG)

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 19:31:28 BST 2006

On 07/05/06, Daniel Jones <djones9960 at gmail.com> wrote:

> No offence, but you just don't /get/ Open Source really, do you?
>
> --
> Dan

Don't ever forget that just because it's open source does not mean it
cannot be sold.  There is nothing in the GPL to stop somebody from
charging for their expertise in putting together a distro along with a
number of programs.

If, Linux does get anywhere near a market share of something like 30
or 40% just watch Bill Gates suddenly make an announcement.  Microsoft
Linux, the new and latest distro on the block.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire