[Wolves] Novells Gnome?

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sat May 13 23:36:30 BST 2006

Shane have you ever thought about politics as a career, you have
successfully skirted around the question without answering it?  My
query was whether you thought it was the way to go not what gnome may
or may not do?

I am more interested in personal opinion than that of a commercial
faceless entity, I personally don't mind either way as long as the
interface remains as functional, robust and usable.  I was more
inquisitive as to how other people felt?  Which is what brought about
the question, when I first saw the screenshot I thought I was looking
at a KDE desktop until I realised it was Gnome.
---
Seek That Thy Might Know