[Wolves] Police, Stop&Search, discussion the other day

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed May 17 17:20:54 BST 2006

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 17:09, Simon Morris wrote:

> My God, that's terrible. I hope your daughters aren't too traumatised.

Don't know the full details yet they emailed me from the classroom that they
had to be locked in (with a teacher) this is the second time its happened.
They've just had security fencing installed.

They are also all being issued with ID badges to be worn at all times.

Hannah (Obviously one of my twins) says the girl was covered in blood (Might
be slight exaggeration) will no more in about 25-30 minutes.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com