[Wolves] Police, Stop&Search, discussion the other day

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:28:01 BST 2006

On 17/05/06, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 May 2006 17:09, Simon Morris wrote:
>
> > My God, that's terrible. I hope your daughters aren't too traumatised.
>
> Don't know the full details yet they emailed me from the classroom that they
> had to be locked in (with a teacher) this is the second time its happened.
> They've just had security fencing installed.
>
> They are also all being issued with ID badges to be worn at all times.
>
> Hannah (Obviously one of my twins) says the girl was covered in blood (Might
> be slight exaggeration) will no more in about 25-30 minutes.
>
> --
> Regards
> Peter Cannon
> FC5 & SuSE10
> Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
> www.cannon-linux.co.uk
>
> "There is every excuse for not knowing
>  There is no excuse for not asking"

Mean while most of the kids at the school my wife works at - and my
youngest daughter and son go to - are traumatised because two ex
pupils have been killed in a car crash.  That'll also probably be on
the news tonight.  It happened close to where I used to work in
Station Road Four Ashes, Wolverhampton.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay