[Wolves] support this

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:37:43 GMT 2006

On 14/11/06, Richard Smedley <smedley358 at btinternet.com> wrote:

> > Most likely
> > ending up far more expensive than buying wifi access time that is
> > currently available.  Or, it would be funded by masses of extremely
> > annoying adverts - anybody else sick of the stupid two runners on
> > Yahoo Mail that seem almost impossible to clear?
>
> A little ironic in a message with *twenty* lines beneath the .sig bar ;^P

Oi!! I'll 'ave you know I've cut that sig file down ;-)))))  Actually,
my sig is far, far smaller than a lot I've been seeing just lately.
Agreed, it is bigger than I would actually like but how do I otherwise
get across the two major things in my life?  I love Freecycle and
Linux.  Both have won converts due to that sig' :-)  The Yahoo advert
simply loads over all my mail :-((((( and certainly doesn't work as
it's intended, i.e. entices me to use the offer.

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom