[Wolves] ID cards

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 17:50:55 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 17:35, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> On 11/21/06, Mark Ellse <me at chaseacademy.com> wrote:
> > Listen chaps, if you want to lobby against ID cards, try the site below.
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/IDcards/
>
> Aha. Useful. Thanks!
>
> sil
Very,

I assume that everyone so inclined is also aware of the No2ID movement?

http://www.no2id.net/

The petition site for the PM is interesting.  The 'beta' status does make me
think that some petitions may well 'get misplaced' as improvements are made
to the site though.

Sad to say one of the first things that went through my mind is the part where
the site asks not only for your email address - 'to keep you informed about
the progress of your petition' - but also your postal address - 'to ensure
only British nationals sign the petition'.  This isn't something I recall
other petitions needing (albeit these weren't government run), and I wonder
what our beloved state is up to.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans