[Wolves] (no subject)

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:37:24 GMT 2006

> Hi David
>
> thanks for the reply - well it hasnt got a ethernet built into it - but i
> can download from the internet (using WIFI) so maybe i would be looking at
> downloading a Linux Image - the machine isnt at all fast - its only got 96MB
> Ram and Pentium 2 - 333 - i just want rid of windows and want somthing more
> snazzy - becuase of the old BIOS on the Laptop it wont boot from network and
> it also wont boot from USB (tried)- isnt there a way i can do it by
> downloading an Image and doing it through DOS?

Stuart I'm not sure about that to be honest.  If your going to use
xubuntu I recommend going to #xubuntu on irc they can offer you far
more assistance in this area failing that give it till this evening
after everyone has got home and had chance to mull the idea over and
someone will probably be able to point you at a perfect tutorial.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know