[Wolves] Open Letter

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 13:59:57 BST 2006

Hi All

Some of you may be aware I had Unsubscribed every account I had with this list
however it has been brought to my attention that I have been nominated to
become the LugMaster while I am deeply flattered I would not be able to give
the post the attention it deserves.

I have re-subscribed so that I can post this response however at the moment it
is my intention to unsubscribe again in 24 hours time.

On the whole I enjoyed my time with Wolves-LUG and learned a great deal from
many of the members and appreciate the support given privately over the last
few weeks. I see no milage in going into details as to why I came to this
unfortunate decision possibly astute members will draw their own conclusions.

I wish the Lug and the new LugMaster all the best for the future.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing