[Wolves] Drawing software stack diagrams

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 21:06:50 BST 2006

Andy Wootton wrote:
> Give Inkscape a try. I've only used it a bit but been very impressed
> and it comes with good help/tutorials. It was a fork from Sodipodi to
> support SVG.
>
> Woo
It works on Windows too and shows up have far behind the standard
Microsoft will be when they finally support SVG. You can even argue that
it is more compatible with Microsoft's stated future direction than
Visio. IE won't display SVG yet of course but Firefox works well.

Also Woo (checking he hasn't broken the list)