[Wolves] Meeting room

Matthew Revell matthew at understated.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 10:58:34 BST 2006

On 04/09/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have had virtually no mails about taking part in a show
> from LUGs, and I myself would love to see that change. Maybe this is a
> good goal for Season 4. :)

Absolutely. I'd love to have more involvement from LUGs and the new
season is a great opportunity for them to start getting in touch.

I know we've done a bit of outreach to LUGs in the past and, by and
large, got the standard LUG apathy :) I hope we do hear from more LUGs
and the cool things they're doing.

Of course, there's always LugRadio on Tour, which is an idea we've
batted around for a while, which would see us record at LUGs. However,
it'd take a bit of work on the part of the host LUG.

--
Matthew Revell
www.understated.co.uk