[Wolves] Meeting room

Matthew Revell matthew at understated.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 11:02:09 BST 2006

On 04/09/06, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:

> Not sure they will call you. Take Linux Format as an analogy. You may be
> aware they've been actively contacting LUGs in the UK asking for content.

We've actively contacted LUGs in the past, particularly those
local-ish to us, and not had much luck. It's been a while, though, so
maybe it's time to try again.

However, we have limited time and if LUGs want to be part of the show,
they should get in touch or stop moaning :-D

As for what happens with Wolves LUG meetings ... I'd be keen to retain
the social side as much as poss, with the occasional talk if it's
interesting :)

--
Matthew Revell
www.understated.co.uk