[Wolves] Meeting room OMG

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Tue Sep 5 12:47:40 BST 2006

Hi All,
	some of don't know me but I used to come along to WLUG in the early
days and enjoy an Aberdeen angus pie and chips in the pub. But then the
football crowd got to much and we couldn't talk so the LUG moved and I
just couldn't take any more curries... work changed and time was harder
to find. In fact I came to more LUG meets when I lived in Brum than I
have now that I live closer.

Sorry I'll get to the point.....

Why oh why to you guys mail/discuss mail/discuss a subject to death..

Why not just meet in a pub if its not right move around until you find a
place that right for those who turn up. STOP trying to please every
member of the LUG before you actually do anything. One of my clubs met
in shed for years now we have our own building. Rebuild the foundations
and then go for the wish list.

So my take on this is, you need some leadership and not a committee.

Re-LoaD