[Wolves] Please Don't......

Suntish Narain suntish_narain at suntish-narain.co.uk
Mon Aug 20 20:44:20 BST 2007

Hello everyone!
It has never been in my intention to upset anyone in the WLUG, by attaching that file. I was only thinking that it might help those who don't know about GPG and security, to understand it better. But i guess i have created an issue in doing that, which  i am really sorry!  No more attachments.

I apologise for all this. If you get into trouble, just tell them you got it from me.

Suntish.