[Wolves] Please Don't......

stephen welch stephenwelch at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:18:58 BST 2007

Hi Suntish,  I would like to thank you for your post.

Playing devils rules advocate.

When we join do we get a click here to accept the rules of posting?
I could not find any posting rules on the wolves lug.

Can the mail manager not be setup to transmit "you are about to cause a
whole lot of trouble please contact the mail manager to request that this
message be sent?

Stephen