[Wolves] Audio-->Text

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:31:01 GMT 2007

On 10/12/2007, Chris Fox <chris at robotninja.net> wrote:

> Well you're right, and i guess that "reasonable" adjustments is a
> massively grey area depending on whose version of "reasonable" you apply.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris

My grouse is with shops and shopping centres.  The amount I have been
into where I am faced with either stairs or the service lift is
ridiculous.  Ok, I don't mind the service lift so much - other than
being made to feel awkward about asking - but I do object when I have
to wait for a member of staff to 'hold my hand' so to speak to operate
the lift.  I'm not in a wheelchair but I do have arthritis all through
my body.  This means it can take me half an hour to climb a set of
stairs in a shop.  By that time I'm in no mood to browse and all I
really want to do is to get back down and go and sit down.

Ok, I'll shut up now because I don't want to come over as a moaning
old bugger ;-)  even though I'm only 44

Take care :-)