[Wolves] Audio-->Text

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Dec 10 11:44:06 GMT 2007

On 10/12/2007, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We used to use Dragon Naturally Speaking at the Uni for one student.

Not as far as I'm aware, at least not in the usage I'm talking about.
Naturally Speaking records and converts from microphone is there an
option to convert from an audio file that was not created by Naturally
Speaking?

I asked Mr Google earlier and all I could find was company's offering
to transcribe stuff presumably by hand.

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.