[Wolves] xmas curry party thingy

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 14 15:36:44 GMT 2007

i could bring an xbox memory card along to get the softmod hack thing
on , so at least could have a quick go at it b4 christmas.
my sister is gettin her linux/media centre/nas xbox thing now for her
birthday at end of january cos of upforeseen problems with me being a
bit slow in sitting down and getting it done. I think I may as well
upgrade the hard drive and put a xbox modchip in as well but hopefully
rob linux man from redditch can do that side of it.

Anyway I am still going through all the options , I do have a spare
20GB hard drive for it , maybe it is best route.
I was a point at the start of december of giving up with it and
selling the xbox ebay cos i was getting no where with it.

Mark