[Wolves] Tonight's Christmas Party

Rob Broadfield rob.broadfield at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:42:07 GMT 2007

Have a great time tonight, all.  Wish I could be there but can't be in three
places at once.

Rob

ps It took a while to reply because I had to set up a new googlemail
account.  The previous account belonged to an ISP I used whilst connecting
via dial-up at the start of the year.  It seems they let me have 6 month's
use of that account using my broadband connection (POP access to incoming
mail and use of Web mail to send stuff) but eventually they must have got
fed up of me using mail for nowt.  It was getting spammed a lot anyway.