[Wolves] WolvesLUG Christmas Party Photos

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 09:56:54 GMT 2007

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 06:43:10PM +0000, Ron Wellsted wrote:

> Just please remember that photos should be uploaded to a website
> (flickr?) and just post a link to them please.

And there was me about to send them one by one as attachments ;^)

Photos from last night are now online:

http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk/album/68

If you have assuming comments to add to particular photos, let me know.
Sorry for so many blurred photos, it would appear I'm not very good at
holding the camera still. I also managed to forget to get someone to
photograph me, so Mark if your camera phone picture comes out, can I add
it to my gallery?

Cheers,
Barbie.
--