[Wolves] Santa Clause

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 14:54:26 GMT 2007

On 27/12/2007, Chris Maggs <chrismaggs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and didn't drink/eat too much :)
>
> So, what did Santa bring everyone this year?
> I had some DVDs, choccies and cash mainly. Looking at getting either
> an Eee PC or an Open Moko phone (any suggestions which I should get?)
>
> Chris
>
> Steph : Just checked eBay and they are out of the Linux car aerial
> toppers! Will keep an eye out for you!

Hi Chris, good to see you had a good christmas. I got a server, 1U
rackmount, a 160Gb iPod (for linux experimental purposes etc..) and some
cash.. Hoping to upgrade laptop ram and CPU, just to squeeze some more power
out of it. Gonna get my PC working again too...

What about everyone else?

--
Kris Douglas
      Softdel Limited Hosting Services