[Wolves] Santa Clause

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:17:54 GMT 2007

I had christmas in london with sister n mum , we celebrated mum 60th
birthday at mai mai musical in westend. So christmas went on that
instead of pressie for me.

I paided for sky+ updgrade in november , that sort was a christmas
pressie to myself.
Also got a second hand dell computer , 3.2GHZ(CPU was a freebie i got
from freecycle over the summer-www.freecycle.org) 256Meg Ram
2x40Gig(Maybe a new big harddrive in the spring2008) HDD DVD WRITER &
soon i hope ubuntu 7.10 on it. At the moment it has 20Gig with
Windows2000 on it.

Also still got my sister birthday/christmas present to get on with too
, upgrading an XBOX to run linux(maybe a 40G HDD too) New modchip:D

Mark