[Wolves] Fifteen geek movies to see before you die

stephen welch stephenwelch at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:06:59 GMT 2007

I could feel myself slowly sliding off my chair until I got to Blade Runner.
I'm not into horror, love, or funny geek - just science fiction geek.  One
glaring ommission must be Videodrome - Science fiction at it's weirdest
topped with the cream of Deborah Harry!!  What about Max Headroom?  Sort of
tele film though.

>From my point of view most of the good Science Fiction films have deep
philosophical meanings / arguments under pinning a crust of hi-tech stuff.
If you fancy a good read try The Philosopher At The End Of The Universe -
Mark Rowlands.  It paints an interesting picture of philosophy through
science fiction.

Anyway best get back to my 70-291!!