[Wolves] Open Office org question..

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:34:38 GMT 2007

On 08/01/07, Tim Childe <tim.childe.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> You could always start writer with the association - ie have a shortcut to
> the template, rather than the executable.
>
> I normally start that way, by chosing the template or document to use.
>
> Tim.C

Cheers guys.  The problem is that it's not always the same template
that I want to start up with :-(  I have standard letters, eBay
letters and parcel templates...

I'll go on the OOo website and see if there is anywhere to suggest it
for the future.  It just seems a pretty basic thing really to start up
with no document or template selected.

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom