[Wolves] Open Office org question..

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 18:16:34 GMT 2007

On 08/01/07, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why don't you take Chris's suggestion and then make a
> desktop shortcut for each one? In Gnome they are
> called Launchers (right-click desktop, create
> launcher), I can't remember what KDE calls them if
> that's your poison.
>
> Create a launcher with a name that you can use to
> identify which one it is, such as "Ebay Template" and
> then fill in the command part as per Chris's
> suggestion.
>
> Ad

Good idea :-)  nice one Ad :-)  It's certainly a solution in the short
term.  I've contacted the guys at OOo to see if there is a long term
solution to it.
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom