[Wolves] Offer: 150-200 Linux magazines

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 18:26:21 GMT 2007

Hi all

I need my bookcase space back again and I have a shelf
and a half full of old Linux magazines, Linux Format,
Linux Magazine, Linux Journal and a few Linux User and
Developer.

They are mostly Linux Format 2002-2004 and some more
recent ones. There are some very early Linux Formats
and Linux Magazines from 2000-2001 and the Linux
Journals are from 99.

While the software features will be mostly outdated
(Kylix anyone?), knowledge isn't and these will be a
useful resource for anyone wanting to see more of what
is out there and the time to thumb through them. Many
of them are bookmarked with post-its to point out
useful articles as I was learning.

This is an amalgamation of my own collection and
Jono's which he gave me about 18 months ago.

If nobody wants them they will go in the recycling
bin.

Collection preferred or I can bring them to a LUG
meeting (not this weeks I'm afraid as I have some out
of hours prep work to do).

Winner will be first according to list archive time
stamp.

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/