[Wolves] Offer: 150-200 Linux magazines

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:30:24 GMT 2007

On 29/01/07, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I need my bookcase space back again and I have a shelf
> and a half full of old Linux magazines, Linux Format,
> Linux Magazine, Linux Journal and a few Linux User and
> Developer.
>
> They are mostly Linux Format 2002-2004 and some more
> recent ones. There are some very early Linux Formats
> and Linux Magazines from 2000-2001 and the Linux
> Journals are from 99.
>
> While the software features will be mostly outdated
> (Kylix anyone?), knowledge isn't and these will be a
> useful resource for anyone wanting to see more of what
> is out there and the time to thumb through them. Many
> of them are bookmarked with post-its to point out
> useful articles as I was learning.
>
> This is an amalgamation of my own collection and
> Jono's which he gave me about 18 months ago.
>
> If nobody wants them they will go in the recycling
> bin.
>
> Collection preferred or I can bring them to a LUG
> meeting (not this weeks I'm afraid as I have some out
> of hours prep work to do).
>
> Winner will be first according to list archive time
> stamp.
>
> Ad

Ad if you don't get any takers - I'll be very surprised because they
are all great mag's - I can ask on Staffs LIUG if you like.  Or you
could try putting them on Freecycle.  It'd be a great shame to see all
of that knowledge go to the tip :-(
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom