[Wolves] Laptop SATA drive recommendations?

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Thu Jul 5 09:31:28 BST 2007

Hi,
My MacBook hard drive failed this week. Although it's still under extended
warranty I want to get another drive for it anyway. So, 2 questions:

1. Any recommendations for HD manufacturers or ones to avoid? Probably going to
put a 160Gb drive in there.

2. Have any of you recovered a failed HD? I put it in another laptop and booted
Knoppix but no joy. I'm guessing that means it's completely broken.

Luckily I managed to back up the important stuff but it's still annoying :(

Cheers,
	Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic