[Wolves] Laptop SATA drive recommendations?

Mark Harrison Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Thu Jul 5 10:59:20 BST 2007

Lee,

I needed to go to one of the "disk recovery places" a couple of years
ago - they charged about £700 to recover the data off an 80Gb HDD - ouch.

I did, however, ask them what manufacturer they recommended to avoid
major problems, and the answer was "I can't give you an official answer,
but since working here I only use Seagates!" :-)

M.