[Wolves] Re: M$ Lock-in.

Howard Berry h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 13:02:41 BST 2007

Hello,
Yes, I agree, we shouldn't be seen as the Open Source Taliban for ever
railing about the demonic non-believer. I feel we must make the point
as often as we can wherever we can that Microsoft does not provide
sponsorship of this form in education out of pure altruism but to make
sure that the next generation is locked into their products.
In the Education except possibly for "independent" schools it is
almost impossible not to give up and say "OK, I give in! I'll just
stick to MS products it's so much less stressful".
Howard

--
Supporting Open Source Software.
http://www.fsf.org/