[Wolves] SuSE

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:38:54 BST 2007

On 26/03/07, chris procter <chris-procter at talk21.com> wrote:

> I've no idea what the upgrade process is like, I used
> a spare disk we had lying around so I could go back if
> I'd forgotten to copy over something important (like
> my bookmarks :)

Ah, now, for once I can actually recommend something.  Have you seen
Foxmarks?  Ok, it's only if you are using Firefox but it stores your
bookmarks on a third party server and synchronises them if you wish
when you do a new install.  The great thing is that it works for
either Windows or for Linux (my personal experience).  It works a
treat but I still have a habit of storing all my bookmarks on a USB
key thingy :-)
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom