[Wolves] Gnome Desktop

the.lock.keeper at ukonline.co.uk the.lock.keeper at ukonline.co.uk
Thu May 31 04:10:35 BST 2007

I have a slight problem using Gnome.  At first, I thought it was something to do
with my distro, but I have the same result using Gnome on ubuntu as well as SuSE...

When I open more than a few windows at a time and minimise them - some of the
windows disappear (without anything appearing on the taskbar).  I know the
windows are still there because when I shut down, they appear briefly before I
lose the desktop.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong or need to change the
settings somewhere.  Any help/advice appreciated.

Rob