[Wolves] Free: office/computer/server stuff

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 23:47:04 GMT 2007

See:

http://www.adamsweet.org/misc/giveaway.jpg

for a photo of the stuff which has to go within the
next 2 weeks.

Visible is one of the 2 servers to be collected by
Kris (they have a stay of execution so we can
rearrange collection Kris). The HP LJ printer has been
claimed, as have the 4 cheap 1u servers, they were
spare or repair only anyway.

Also in there are:

3 office fans
19" CRT monitor
A bunch of 8 way KVMs
An HP Deskjet 940c printer without cables (can't see
this so not sure if it went)
A big SCSI RAID cabinet with high availability RAID
controller, redundant PSU and spare redundant PSU
Pile of misc SCSI hard disks
A pile of standard PS/2 keyboards
A couple of wireless mice with PS/2 base stations
A few desktop PCs, 550MHz or less
A bunch of DDS2 and DDS3 SCSI tape drives
3 x laptops, doubt any are above 200MHz
Loads of misc network gateways (some are Vigor 2200),
H.323 VoIP gateways, USB hubs and other stuff
A desktop sized photo copier
An old fax machine
A few SCSI DVD RAM drives and some DVD RAM disks
1 x 1u server, 750MHz or so, didn't work properly for
me, maybe needs new CMOS or something
A few floppy and CR-ROM drives
Roll of SCSI cable
Wireless keyboard and mouse
A few empty DVD cases
A pile of unused Pentium 4 heatsinks and fans
A SCSI CDROM jukebox, something like 6 drives which
take 4 disks each
2 x 16 port HP 10Mb hubs
Probably other stuff which I can't see or have
forgotten about.

Not visible are:
1 x half height grey server rack
1 x half height IBM server rack with glass door.
1 or 2 pairs of random server rails

I'll revise the list with anything which I have
forgotten.

This stuff needs to be collected from Wellington in
Telford, with smaller collections possible from my
house or a LUG meeting if I happen to visit the office
between now and then. This all has to go in the next 2
weeks or it will be disposed of.

First come first served, you can take as much as you
want. Collections from the office will need to take
place in early evening, preferably on Monday or
Tuesdays around 17:30-18:30. I can make other visits,
but I'd appreciate it if people could co-ordinate
their visits so I don't have to sit there for hours
night after night.

Help yourselves please :)

Ad

--