[Wolves] putting linux on xbox

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:53:31 GMT 2007

chris maggs been helping me with this.
I have been trying to get a version of slayer's evox auto installer.

http://slayer.xbox-scene.com/

I have burned the iso file onto all sorts of media cdr,DVD-R(Kodak),DVD+R(SONY)
None of these have worked.

On the forum above , its says they not supporting soft mod , does mean
i need to have a hardware hacked firmware?

softmod seems to be related to using a memory card and exploit in game
to run the software off the memory card , any I do not have a memory
card yet , should i be going down that route instead? I would like
this working for christmas.

Mark