[Wolves] OT: Restaurant

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Sun Nov 18 08:54:33 GMT 2007

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 09:47:07PM +0000, Ron Wellsted wrote:

> you mean this place?
> http://www.pub-explorer.com/wmids/pub/penncottagewombourne.htm
> I have not tried it since has been refurbished, but have heard various
> reports both good and bad.

Aye, that's the one. Seeing as my folks have birthdays either side of this
weekend I thought it would be good to take them and the GF there for a meal.

The food was very good, all were impressed by it and said they would go back
again. Price was reasonable too, comparable to Frankie & Bennys but with much
better food (and no Cliff Richards blaring out when someone has a birthday :)

All in all a very nice time!

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic