[Wolves] In the spirit of people donating their unwanted stuff... [Scanned]

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Nov 14 14:05:30 GMT 2007

On 14/11/2007, simon burke <simonb at geek-web.co.uk> wrote:

> More than willing to collect and pay a little for it also..

Its a stupid question as I bet I know the answer, how much/little was
you hoping to pay?

I can get hold of these 2nd User/Refurbs

Servers
1 x Dell Powervault 775N Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz, 1.5GB, CD, FD, 2 x GB Eth,
Perc 3 Di Card
1 x Dell Power Edge 2950 Xeon 3.2Ghz x 64, 4GB, CD, 2 x GB Eth,
Windows server Storage Coa
4 x Poweredge 1850 Dual Xeon 3GHz, 2GB, CD, FD, 2xEth, WinSvr Std 2K3 R2 COA
4 x Poweredge 2850 Dual Xeon 3.6GHz, 4GB, CD, FD, 2x GB Eth, WinSvr Std 2K3 COA
1 x Poweredge 2850 Xeon-2.8GHz, 1GB, CD, FD, 2xGB Eth, Perc 4e/Di

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.