[Wolves] In the spirit of people donating their unwanted stuff...[Scanned]

simon burke simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 14:24:39 GMT 2007

On 14/11/2007, simon burke <simonb at geek-web.co.uk> wrote:

> More than willing to collect and pay a little for it also..

Its a stupid question as I bet I know the answer, how much/little was
you hoping to pay?

I can get hold of these 2nd User/Refurbs

Servers
1 x Dell Powervault 775N Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz, 1.5GB, CD, FD, 2 x GB Eth,
Perc 3 Di Card
1 x Dell Power Edge 2950 Xeon 3.2Ghz x 64, 4GB, CD, 2 x GB Eth,
Windows server Storage Coa
4 x Poweredge 1850 Dual Xeon 3GHz, 2GB, CD, FD, 2xEth, WinSvr Std 2K3 R2
COA
4 x Poweredge 2850 Dual Xeon 3.6GHz, 4GB, CD, FD, 2x GB Eth, WinSvr Std
2K3 COA
1 x Poweredge 2850 Xeon-2.8GHz, 1GB, CD, FD, 2xGB Eth, Perc 4e/Di

I'm not 100% sure of the price it's a case of make an offer really.
Though to be honest we need more of a rack, than needing servers. We've
got 20 servers here at the moment serving 125people. So I'm swimming in
the damn things heh.

Regards,

Simon B.