[Wolves] Pete here's a sales option for you.

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Fri Nov 30 14:26:41 GMT 2007

On 30/11/2007, David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:

> Hah. Remember Universities have loads of bandwidth. What students moan
> about instead is the 'crap' computers the University provide ;)

Sigh, true they are upset that they are not Mac machines :-P

> Hah! But you only changed to broadband at home about 6 months ago,
> right?

I dunno what you mean? I've had BB for Ooh a year? Dial up what's that then?

I hope imminent fatherhood makes you a warm caring individual like me,
"You're stealing food from my child's mouth keep asking for student
loans, a good bar of soap wouldn't go a miss either" ;-)

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.