[Wolves] Windows NT + licenses needed!

stephen welch stephenwelch at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:38:03 BST 2007

You try one of the councils (Wolves, Sandwell or Birmingham)  The contact
for software at Link2ICT in crum is Harry Watkins.  It is a long shot but
they may be able to help.

The other option is local schools it is rare that the old NT / 2000 boxes
are put to good use once they are replaced by 2003. I see lots of NT 4.5
discs / CD's stuffed away in small dark and dusty cupboards

Or if you can lay your hands on the MDSN pack they have a number of software
titles included and one used to be Advanced 2000 - not sure what the terms
of the agreement are though with these.

Hope this helps.