[Wolves] Under 16s

Rob Parker rfdparker2002 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 19:30:09 BST 2007

Dear Wolves LUG,
I am aged 15 and live in Stourbridge, and Wolves seems to be my closest
LUG (other than Worcester, which as far as I can tell from the website
is sort of dead) and I was of course interested in starting at attend
your meetings.

The only problem is as I as said I am 15 (16 on 7th Jan 08), and was
wondering whether it's OK for me to come to your meetings as most of
them are at pubs and am not sure whether it's suitable, such as your one
tomorrow:
"Wolverhampton Linux User Group
Start: 24/10/2007 - 7:30pm
End: 24/10/2007 - 11:00pm
Meeting at:

The Moon Under Water
53-55 Lichfield Street
Wolverhampton

General chat and drink :) See you there."

which I would like to come to but I don't expect I'll get a reply in
time.