[Wolves] BBC iPlayer

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:11:07 BST 2007

For those interested, the BBC have announced this statement on the
following page:

However, I can confirm that there is absolutely no change from about 3
or 4 months ago when I received exactly the same message.  I contacted
the BBC asking about the possibility of Linux support, there is
nothing new in this latest statement.  I'm afraid the petition has not
made any difference.  Give it 6 months and there will be a Mac
version...2 years later we may see a Linux version...