Re: [Wolves] Looking for a cheap laptop? Dell XPS m1330 for < £500

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:29:33 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Alex Willmer <alex at moreati.org.uk> wrote:
> http://hotukdeals.com/item/167951/dell-xps-1330-notebook-with-linux-1/
>
> A Dell XPS m1330 for £482, they even remove Windows & add Ubuntu for
> you. Beware that it comes with the smallest battery. Be sure to use the
> voucher and downgrade the warranty.
>
> I wish I could have got this price. Alex.

That's actually quite expensive, I have always [b]called[/b] Dell, and
managed to do really well on laptops, desktops and servers, and I'm
willing to pay for the quality and support. Usually, I would try and
build the gear myself, but considering its a laptop, its almost
impossible. But I do reccommend you looking for a Dell you like on
their website and then seeing if you can negotaiate, they are very
nice people.

--
Kris Douglas
 Softdel Limited Hosting Services