[Wolves] Open Street Map

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 22:46:07 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 10:16:02PM -0000, Andy Robinson (blackadder) wrote:

> I spotted your bit of editing at
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.39147&lon=-2.01814&zoom=16&layers=0BFT
>
> Anyway, I've just been in and cleaned it up a bit for you. Hope that helps.
> I may not have all the separate roads split correctly but you can sort that
> out when you add the street names.

Excellent, thanks for that. Yep, I realised I done both the wrong road
type and was meant to do each section separately after I'd got started,
and thought I'd be able to fix it afterwards. I think I need to do a bit
more reading before I try again ;)

> Best of luck and great to see someone mapping that area :-)

My Dan has football matches over the weekend, so it's a good chance to
map the area. Plus it also interesting to discover all the roads you've
never been down.

> You might also note that we will be having a mega mapping party in South
> Birmingham over the weekend of April 12/13.

I'd seen that, but I'm likely to be in Oslo at the time ;)

> We also have a micro mapping event planned
> for the centre of Brum on mrch 2nd.

Not sure whether I'll be able to make that, but I'll bear it in mind.

Cheers for the help.

Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org