[Wolves] Anyone want a ...

Rob Broadfield rob.broadfield at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:23:06 GMT 2008

Me!

This would be a great little project.  I already have a PDA working with my
Linux PC at home, but this would be great to use for work.

Problem is - how can get hold of it.  I live near Lichfield and work in
Walsall.  I occasionally go to LUG meetings (although haven't seen you at
one yet) and am due to go to Brum (city centre) on business later this
month.  Where do you live or work?/ could we arrange to meet?

Rob