[Wolves] Anyone want a ...

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:26:04 GMT 2008

Hi Rob.  I think I met you on a linux course at open advantage!  I am trying
to get over to a meeting but never seem to have the time!!  We are about to
pop another sprog on the 22nd so after that i will have no time really.
Meeting in brum may be a better bet ... oh hang on  I have just got planning
permission for the 16th.  I could meet you there?

You can install Linux on these?
http://www.askdavetaylor.com/can_i_run_linux_on_my_palm_v.html

On 08/01/2008, Rob Broadfield <rob.broadfield at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Me!
>
> This would be a great little project.  I already have a PDA working with
> my Linux PC at home, but this would be great to use for work.
>
> Problem is - how can get hold of it.  I live near Lichfield and work in
> Walsall.  I occasionally go to LUG meetings (although haven't seen you at
> one yet) and am due to go to Brum (city centre) on business later this
> month.  Where do you live or work?/ could we arrange to meet?
>
> Rob
>
> On 08/01/2008, Stephen Welch <bigfishinnet at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Palm Vx plus cradle and original software.  Screen in good nic.
> > +
> > GSM Phone bolt on.
> > http://www.amazon.co.uk/UbiNetics-GA100-GSM-Phone-Palm/dp/B00005NT8I
> > Analogue Modem bolt on.
> > http://www.amazon.com/Palm-10401U-PalmOne-V-Modem/dp/B00000J3PR
> > Portable keyboard.
> > http://www.thedigitalcentre.com/shop/product_info.php?language=en&currency=GBP&products_id=793
> >

> > Documents to go.
> > Desktop to go.
> > Palm Vx Organiser software plus the upgrade disc.
> >
> > All of the above works.  The palm was locked for ages and multiple
> > resets did nothing.  about six weeks ago reset it and it works?!
> >
> > Fiver
> > Cheers
> >
> > Stephen

Stephen Welch | Invictus Technology